Thursday, April 22, 2010

Baby Products: Ten ESSENTIAL baby products every parent must have

Before our baby was born, I made a lens about baby products that I thought we would need. I was wrong.

Now, with the benefit of hindsight I have used our experience to update our lens with the ten baby products that we believe are absolutely essential. I have never seen a list like this before. Please have a look and let me know if you agree or disagree.

Plus we have included some reviews of the hits and flops that we bought. I will give a hint here. One of the essential products was footed pajamas. Our baby lives in his footies.

The worst? We bought two of the best known swaddlers on the market. Some babies love swaddlers, or so we hear. Our baby HATED swaddlers. He voiced his opinion about the swaddlers from day one. Our little Houdini struggled his way out of both swaddlers nearly everytime that we put him in one. After a few weeks we surrendered. He won and we stopped using them.

No comments:

Post a Comment