Monday, April 12, 2010

My Experience With World Village

Imagine you spend time writing an article, you spend more time submiting it to a site and getting it just right and publishing it. Then you spend more time getting links to it. It starts to appear in Google. Then the article vanishes. How would you feel?

Well, that is how I felt about World Village. I wrote an article, submitted it, created links to it. Everything was fine until it had vanished. Their technical support was not doing much, after 5 days, I still did not have my article and they just told me to resubmit. So I went to their corporate website and made a plea. The VP of Ideas interceeded and I got my article back. Wow!

Getting the article back gave me enough confidence to write another footed pajamas article, so I wrote an article about matching footed pajamas.

It is still too early to say what the future holds for me with World Village. I am preceeding with caution and will give more feedback later.

1 comment:

  1. I wasn't familiar with World Village, but I clicked through to read your article. Tried to leave a comment, but not so sure it worked. I hope things work out well for you there and the support problems go away.

    ReplyDelete