Friday, June 3, 2011

ArticleZones Article Directory: Batting 50-50

As written earlier, I am trying to find article directories with which to generate links from my website. I will continue to post my findings here.

Article Zones is an article website which publishes immediately. Links are not allowed in the article body. Only two links are allowed in the resource box. That is a bummer. Only 250 words are required, which is a good thing.

I have submitted four articles to Article Zones. The first two which published in April 2010 and April 2011 were both indexed by Google. The second two which were published in May and June 2011 have not yet been indexed even though I submitted them to Pingler.

It is possible that in time these two articles will get indexed, so I will link to them here and come back and see: Why are people buying adult footies and The Most Unique Christmas Gift.

Who knows, maybe giving them a link from this blog will help in the indexing process.

No comments:

Post a Comment