Tuesday, June 28, 2011

The Best Free Cartoons

Like all children my little boy loves cartoons. But too many cartoons are full of violence. Some violence is silly, like Elmer Fudd falling off of a cliff or an anvil hitting a rabbit in the face. Some of the violence is more dramatic, like a super hero shooting a group of criminals with a machine gun. Either way, I prefer that he does not see cartoons with such violence. So, I have searched high and low for cartoons that A) will entertain a baby and B) will not be so violent or shocking and C) are available for free on Youtube.

I have selected the some of the best cartoons on Youtube and created a lens called the Best FREE Cartoons. I have watched all of them together with my little guy and these meet with both of our approval. I hope that others can enjoy them.

No comments:

Post a Comment