Thursday, August 18, 2011

What To Do About Cold Feet

Winter is around the corner and many people suffer from cold feet. No I am not talking about the type you get before getting married, I am talking about the type you get when it gets cold, or as you start getting older. Cold feet can be painful and distressing.

In doing my research for the lens, I stumbled across some interesting things I had never heard about, such as slippers powered by a UBS connection, allowing you to work as long as you want while your slippers are warmed by the power from your computer.

Of course another interesting ideas, and perhaps more fun, is footed pajamas. Since footies cover from top to bottom, the heat generated by your entire body is channeled down south to the freezing extremities, otherwise known as your tootsies. Check them out.

No comments:

Post a Comment