Monday, January 30, 2012

I can now sell my music on Bandcamp, a great place to browse for great tunes

I own a record label and have an attic full of boxes of cds. Though I love all the music, most of the groups have passed on into that heavenly choir...



Most music groups don't survive long enough to sell all the boxes of cds in their attics.



Theoretically the internet could be a great place to sell the music of bands that can't tour, and I'd love to get rid of the boxes... I've tried a lot of online sites for selling my music but Bandcamp may take the cake. Using it as a content owner is wonderful.



But what's it like for a browser or potential buyer? That I don't know yet. If you happen to cruise on over there by clicking on one of the heading links in these embedded iframes, let me know how it goes for you! Thanks.

No comments:

Post a Comment