Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Experimenting With Zujava


In case you have experience with Squidoo and have not yet heard of Zujava you may be interested in learn that Zujava is alot like Squidoo. You can write articles and give your websites dofollow links. You can earn money from Amazon and Google Adsense. And unlike many other Squidoo "Me Toos", Zujava does not require you to have adsense and Amazon accounts. You simply write an article and you get paid monthly by Paypal. Personally, I like that better.

I had read about Zujava on Squidoo and SquidU and thought I would give it a try. It was easy to set up and very easy to write a "Leaf" (the Zujava equivalent of a Lens). While my heart will always belong to Squidoo, I appreciate having a new alternative. Frankly, I do not like Hub Pages, so I am hoping that Zujava will be better. Have a look at my first effort on Zujava, an article about adult footed pajamas or simply click here to Create a free account on Zujava. It is free and easy so why not give it a try?

No comments:

Post a Comment