Friday, February 10, 2012

Update on Zujava

As I reported earlier, I have been testing Zujava. I am a fan of Squidoo and have long been looking for a good alternative, and BINGO, I think I have found it.

Zujava will never replace Squidoo in my heart. But at the moment, it is a close second. I am not a fan of Hub Pages. In fact, I will go so far as to say, I do not like Hub Pages. I have made very little money with my Hubs and I really resent the fact that, if I am in active, my links become nofollow links. So, my work on Hub Pages have given me very little return.

Zujava is quite similar to Squidoo and as far as I can see, MUCH better than Hubpages. There is a very supportive community there, perhaps because it is still quite small.

I recently created my second "Leaf" on Zujava (a leaf is the Zujava equivalent of a Lens) about how to send a gift to Europe. It is now featured on the home page of Zujava. Not a bad start.

So, if you have not been to Zujava, I recommend to check it out and while you are there, Create a free account on Zujava. What have you got to lose? If you like Squidoo, you are going to like Zujava.

No comments:

Post a Comment