Monday, April 6, 2009

What Do You Do When You Are Crabby?


When I am crabby, I try to find things online to do because I can do them by myself and not push my crabby mood on other people. I like to work on the computer, and writing so I tend to write articles and update lenses when I am in a crabby mood. It doesn't seem to stop my creativity, just changes what I feel like working on.

Today I was feeling kind of crabby, but I actually ended up having a great day. I became a Squid Angel for the first time ever, I was written up on Squidlog today by Mimi, and I was interviewed on the Giant Squid Community Showcase. So even when you are having a bad day, you can have a good day at the same time. That is why it is so important to keep at it, and continue to work toward your goals, even when you are not in the mood.

2 comments:

  1. I've been a crab all day, and I do the same thing. My newly acquired Squid Angel owers should keep me out of trouble for some time to come!

    Hugs!

    Bette

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is tough to get out of a crabby mood once you are in one. Having alot of great things happen certainly can help.

    But the best thing to do is NOT to make important decisions or have important discussions. Put off anything important until after a good night sleep. A good sleep usually makes everything better. :-)

    ReplyDelete