Monday, May 4, 2009

Are You Working On Those Summer Lenses?

Are you madly working on your summer and fall lenses yet? Now is the perfect time to get started working on those summer fun lenses, and fall lens ideas. Both will be here before you know it.

I’ve been working on a summer dessert lens, and another one for a summer garden party.

If you get a good start now you will be ready to greet those seasonal shoppers with content filled lenses. People are already doing their 4th of July, and Halloween shopping, I have some sales and lens traffic to prove it.

If you just spend 15 minutes a day working on lenses for the next season you will have a whole collection of seasonal lenses before you know it.

I put together a whole list of summer Squidoo lens ideas over at Lens Author for you to check out. I also posted a few tips to help you capture your own images for your online projects.

Happy Creating! Linette (aka Barkely)

Image (c) L Gerlach

1 comment:

  1. I have recently created three "summer" lenses about my vegetable garden. Hopefully, they will lead to more lenses like "How to use a bummper crop of tomatoes!"

    ReplyDelete