Sunday, January 11, 2009

How To Use Free Sitebuilders to Give Yourself Quality Inbound Links


My newest Squidoo lens "How To Use Free Sitebuilders to Give Yourself Quality Inbound Links" is already getting alot of attention. I am pleased to see that although I just posted it 2 days ago, it has several comments, reviews and ratings. Pretty good for a brand new lens.

We are all searching for ways to get quality oneway links in order to improve our Google PR and Site Traffic. It is challenging. But with this simple and free idea, you can give yourself oneway links from these free site builders.

Since people seem to like it, I have been improving it. I have created a drawing to help readers more quickly understand the project (That is the photo you see in ths blog, to see a larger size drawing and to learn more details of the idea visit the lens How To Use Free Sitebuilders to Give Yourself Quality Inbound Links. I have also posted modules so reviewers can make suggestions for improvement. Who knows, maybe one day I will use the suggestions to repeat this project and see if I get better results.

Do you know of some good ways to give your Squidoo Lenses or your blog quality inbound links for free? If so, please leave some comments on this blog. If I learn something interesting, I will blog about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment